- We provide conflict-free IT Research and advisory services with objectivity and integrity to our clients.
- We are doers. We walk the talk.
- We have demonstrated expertise in Advising CxOs, Leading Data Strategy, Enterprise Data Lake, Cloud Migration Strategies, Modern DevSecOps, Technology and Infrastructure Planning , and Designing Real-Time EDI systems.
- We put client’s need before our need.
- We are a team of skilled Architect/Developers and Business Analysts. We work as consultants and offer quick solutions to your hard-to-solve problems. We write complex computer programs and requirements documents with the same ease.
- We have a deep understanding of a wide range of enterprise-scale technology deployment.
- We value family commitments and encourage work-life balance.
We have engaged Nimbus Consultants, beginning 2010 to perform on our time critical requirement analysis work for our client, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Nimbus Consultants bring wealth of subject matter expertise and experience in Medicare.
COO & President
Large Defense Contractor in Baltimore (Health Solutions Group)
We have had the opportunity to work with Nimbus Consulting since 2008 and have been very appreciative of their insights and support they have provided to several programs for the Centers For Medicare and Medicaid. We have engaged Nimbus Consulting as a subcontractor and tier-2 vendor for our critical resource needs. Their consultants are professional and provide valuable services in areas such as enterprise architecture, software development, requirements analysis, and software testing.